HW: Chem notes: ch. 13 pg 420-439, ch. 17 pg 556-561 and 569-575 and do all the vocab for those sections of the text. Have a great weekend!
HW density lab!!
1) calculate your volumes from your data. (be sure to get your length measurements into cm before you calculate your volume.
2) make a graph of mass vs. volume (mass = y axis, volume = x axis)
3) find your line of best fit and it's slope.
4) look up the density of copper and determine how your data relates to the density of copper.
5) based on your conclusions from 4 above determine the density of the unknown metal and look up a table of densities to identify the unknown metal.
6) Using what you learned from your experiment can you derive an equation for density?
7) What is density? (describe it with words)
Hi all, I hope you have a great weekend. Be sure to get the last of your first problem set done for Monday/Tuesday. If you where late in starting the class or chose not to do your previous homework for some reason now is the best time to catch up. You will be getting your next problem set next class. Don't fall behind.